CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – 16 total total staff members of the South Carolina Department of Corrections have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Department of Corrections website, 4 cases are at Broad River, 2 are from Camille Graham, 1 at Livesay, 1 at Turbeville, and 8 are non-institutional staff.
As of right now, no inmates have tested positive.
- Lawmaker on Trump deeming churches essential: ‘It’s not safe to be in groups of that size’
- Q&A: Hear from candidates for next sheriff of Florence County
- Horry Co. man charged after reports of alleged sexual assault of 15-year-old
- Obama on George Floyd death: ‘This shouldn’t be “normal”‘
- Deputies make multiple arrests in extensive SC child pornography investigation