CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – 16 total total staff members of the South Carolina Department of Corrections have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Department of Corrections website, 4 cases are at Broad River, 2 are from Camille Graham, 1 at Livesay, 1 at Turbeville, and 8 are non-institutional staff.
As of right now, no inmates have tested positive.
- Living Local Carolina: AIM Acupuncture And Integrative Medicine in North Myrtle Beach Helped This Patient Live Life Free Of Chronic Back Pain
- Mullins man sentenced to more than 6 years for possessing firearm as felon
- McMaster blames Biden for border crisis, signs order to block migrant children from being brought to South Carolina
- DHEC: 453 new, confirmed COVID-19 cases in South Carolina
- Man stabbed after possible argument at Lumberton hotel