ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WBTW) — 20 more Robeson County residents have tested positive for COVID-19, according to spokesperson Emily Jones.
There are now 323 confirmed cases in the county.
Breakdown of new positive cases:
- Oldest person: 73
- Youngest person: 19
- Age group with largest number of positives (25-49): 7
- Local hospital: 13
- Private clinic: 1
- Out of county private clinic: 2
- Out of county hospital: 1
- Out of county quick care: 3
At least eight of the new cases were either a close contact or household contact to a positive case, Jones said.
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.
- Getting beaten online trying to buy a PS5 or new Xbox? You may be losing to a bot
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- Police: Man allegedly sexually assaulted Surfside Beach woman he met on dating app
- Border cities report 74 new COVID-19 fatalities