ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WBTW) — 20 more Robeson County residents have tested positive for COVID-19, according to spokesperson Emily Jones.
There are now 323 confirmed cases in the county.
Breakdown of new positive cases:
- Oldest person: 73
- Youngest person: 19
- Age group with largest number of positives (25-49): 7
- Local hospital: 13
- Private clinic: 1
- Out of county private clinic: 2
- Out of county hospital: 1
- Out of county quick care: 3
At least eight of the new cases were either a close contact or household contact to a positive case, Jones said.
- CCU women rally to beat Wofford, 58-46, tie school record for best start at 7-0
- Williams scores 30, CCU men take down old rival Winthrop, 74-64
- CNN fires Chris Cuomo for helping with brother’s sexual-harassment scandal
- Building collapse leaves 1 dead in North Carolina
- Trump media partner says it has lined up $1B in capital