(WBTW) — Apple Maps will now show COVID-19 testing locations inside of Apple Maps when a user does a search of nearby locations in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to Engadget.
When a user searches for a location, the first thing that pops up under “Search Nearby” is “COVID-19 Testing.” Clicking on that will display the locations near the user.
A user can click on the location to get directions and find a link for more information about that specific testing site.
Medical facilities that offer testing can submit their information for it to be reviewed by Apple and included on the map.
- F3 Grand Strand sells coins to raise money for fallen Officer Hancher
- Another warm and humid afternoon
- Florence RedWolves name new head coach ahead of 2021 season
- Watch: Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- Prosecutors: Florence woman pleads guilty in insurance fraud operation after serving as ringleader