(WBTW) — Apple Maps will now show COVID-19 testing locations inside of Apple Maps when a user does a search of nearby locations in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to Engadget.
When a user searches for a location, the first thing that pops up under “Search Nearby” is “COVID-19 Testing.” Clicking on that will display the locations near the user.
A user can click on the location to get directions and find a link for more information about that specific testing site.
Medical facilities that offer testing can submit their information for it to be reviewed by Apple and included on the map.
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people
- ‘Quiet givers’: Couple killed in North Carolina mass shooting laid to rest
- Worker shortage delays opening of popular waterpark in Carolinas
- Police search for man who shot woman and stood next to her with rifle in Charlotte
- Humidity increasing, chance of storms returns on Monday