CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTW) — Bojangles’ announced Tuesday they will be giving out free Legendary Iced Tea to healthcare workers, first responders, and law enforcement.
The company announced the promotion starts now and runs through National Iced Tea day on June 10. No purchase is required and the offer is good for any size, as long as credentials are shown.
“This is just one sweet way we can thank those on the frontlines of the current crisis,” Director or Corporate and Community Affairs, Ken Reynolds said. “We hope our signature Legendary Iced Tea will bring a little joy to their days and provide a well-deserved, refreshing break from their tireless commitment to the health of our communities.”
Bojangles’ remains open for drive-thru, takeout, and delivery through DoorDash and Postmates.
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- Sun Belt releases Women’s Basketball schedule
- Future of Horry County’s road maintenance fee uncertain
- Woman accused of dragging 2 kids from car into Darlington County pond released from jail on bond
- Josh Duggar’s attorneys accuse government of withholding evidence in child porn case