CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTW) — Bojangles’ announced Tuesday they will be giving out free Legendary Iced Tea to healthcare workers, first responders, and law enforcement.
The company announced the promotion starts now and runs through National Iced Tea day on June 10. No purchase is required and the offer is good for any size, as long as credentials are shown.
“This is just one sweet way we can thank those on the frontlines of the current crisis,” Director or Corporate and Community Affairs, Ken Reynolds said. “We hope our signature Legendary Iced Tea will bring a little joy to their days and provide a well-deserved, refreshing break from their tireless commitment to the health of our communities.”
Bojangles’ remains open for drive-thru, takeout, and delivery through DoorDash and Postmates.
- Police: Large quantities of drugs, firearms seized from South Carolina home
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?
- Durham protesters set fire outside city police headquarters; some businesses damaged
- Fourth stimulus check: Nonprofit sees additional payments as vital
- Prince Philip is laid to rest as somber queen sits alone