TORONTO (AP) – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Americans exempted from border ban.
TORONTO (AP/WBTW) – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says he is closing his country’s borders to anyone not a citizen or a permanent resident amid the coronavirus pandemic. Trudeau announced the move Monday outside his residence, where he iis self isolating after his wife tested positive for the new coronavirus.
- LIVE BLOG: Tropical Storm Beta makes landfall Monday along Texas coast
- Sunshine and fall temperatures to start the week
- Arkansas mom says daughter saved family from fire when smoke alarms stayed silent
- ‘I’m outside your mom’s house’: Woman accused of texting boyfriend before fire that killed mother
- Pres. Trump: Supreme Court finalists at 4 or 5, announcement by week’s end