CLEMSON, S.C. (WSPA) – Clemson University released information Thursday about someone who is associated with the college testing positive for COVID-19.
The university also announced classes will continue with online instruction through the remainder of the semester. No programs, events or activities will be held through May 8, according to the release.
All students, faculty and stuff returning from international travel must contact the University’s health services for medical screening.
- Community donations save a Carolina Forest business from closure
- Deputies investigate homicide in Darlington Co.
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- Police: Conway woman faces DUI charge after crashing with 2-month-old in car
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action