MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The president of Horry-Georgetown Technical College confirms to WBTW that at least three students have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
The president of HGTC says no faculty or staff have the virus at this time.
The president also says staff and counselors are working with students to give emotional support during this time.
- After the COVID vaccine: Will you need a booster shot?
- My experience with the Moderna vaccine: What you can expect
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- GOP White House hopefuls move forward as Trump considers run, but Nikki Haley says she will sit out