CONWAY, S.C. (WBTW) — Conway voted unanimously Monday to extend its mask ordinance for another 60 days.
The Conway State of Emergency Ordinance was also extended for 60 more days.
The current state of emergency was originally scheduled to expire Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- Man charged, accused of putting ‘I ❤️ Being White’ stickers on cars at NC Mexican restaurants
- PBS Kids show ‘Arthur’ ending after 25 years
- US women pocketing medals at Olympic swimming pool
- ‘I am safe, I am loved’: Boy stabbed, set on fire by father adopted by detective
- Newsfeed Now: Simone Biles withdraws from all-around gymnastics competition; Shopper goes on the attack after debit card declined