RALEIGH, NC (WBTW) – North Carolina released an update on COVID-19 cases in the state Saturday morning.
As of Saturday morning, there have been 935 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the state, according to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
Public health officials also report four total deaths in people with confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus.
There are 87 patients currently hospitalized. So far, 17,527 tests have been completed.
Click here for our full coronavirus coverage.
- North Carolina infant stabbed in head with screwdriver during fight between parents
- Chicago mayor says ‘F you’ to Trump over tweet encouraging shooting George Floyd protesters
- Lawmaker on Trump deeming churches essential: ‘It’s not safe to be in groups of that size’
- Q&A: Hear from candidates for next sheriff of Florence County
- Horry Co. man charged after reports of alleged sexual assault of 15-year-old