COLUMBIA, S.C. — Today, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) announced 1,250 new confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, 42 additional confirmed deaths.
This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 115,661, confirmed deaths to 2,563, according to SCDHEC.
- DHEC reports over 600 total cases of COVID-19 in schools among students, staff
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Slow warm up starts tomorrow
- ‘Divine timing’: Three-year-old saved from near drowning in Myrtle Beach
- HCS parents frustrated over cost to print hundreds of pages in-person students get for free, feel left behind