(WBTW) — DHEC announced Friday they are hiring “rapid hire COVID-19 support positions.”
“Join our task force of professionals who are responding to COVID-19 in order to preserve the health and well-being of our residents and the environment,” DHEC said in a tweet.
DHEC is looking for a Program Coordinator and Logistics Coordinator. Anyone interested in these positions can get more information specific to each position and apply here.
Positions are temporary full time and are expected to last six months or less.
- Police investigate after 8-year-old shot in Mullins
- Woman found dead in Dillon; man charged with domestic violence in separate issue
- A Thanksgiving to remember: Parents meet their son’s lung transplant recipient for the first time
- (1) Gamecocks rout Charleston in season opener, 119-38
- Bicyclist killed after being struck by car in Darlington County