(WBTW) — DHEC announced Friday they are hiring “rapid hire COVID-19 support positions.”
“Join our task force of professionals who are responding to COVID-19 in order to preserve the health and well-being of our residents and the environment,” DHEC said in a tweet.
DHEC is looking for a Program Coordinator and Logistics Coordinator. Anyone interested in these positions can get more information specific to each position and apply here.
Positions are temporary full time and are expected to last six months or less.
- ‘We’re having a road baby’: Tennessee woman gives birth on side of interstate
- Video: Man accidentally shoots himself in face at gun range
- Deputies search for Robeson County man wanted on murder charges after a deadly domestic dispute
- A man documented his last place fantasy football punishment: 15 hours at Waffle House. Here’s what happened
- Man faces murder charge in death of 25-year-old Loris mom