COLUMBIA, SC (WBTW) – The SC Department of Health and Environmental Control is monitoring 13 people for coronavirus although no cases have been confirmed in the states, according to DHEC’s website.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have made testing kits available for DHEC’s laboratory and to be tested, patients must meet the CDC’s criteria for testing.
As of March 4, the CDC reports a total of 80 coronavirus cases and 9 deaths in the United States. Thirteen states are reporting cases, including North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, New York, Washington and California.
- A pleasant end to the weekend
- Pageland Police Chief tests positive for COVID-19
- Carolina Forest grad Tanner Massey helping the masses in the G-League
- Pet of the Weekend: Meet Sauer!
- Spotty clouds for your Sunday