ROBESON COUNTY, NC (WBTW) – Robeson County has identified a fourth case of COVID-19.
The patient tested positive for COVID-19 while being briefly hospitalized locally, according to a press release from the county. The patient is an elderly man with no travel history, the county says.
He is at home and doing well currently.
County officials announced Tuesday that a Robeson County resident tested positive for COVID-19 and was hospitalized in New Jersey while visiting family there. The announcement said there was no ‘linking his condition and this community.’
Prior to that, two other Robeson County residents had tested positive locally for COVID-19. They were close contacts of one another, officials said.
For more coronavirus coverage, click here.
- Bidens paid 25.9% rate and earned $607,336, tax returns show
- Cuomo set to earn $5M from book on COVID-19 crisis
- Horry County Schools board approves using general fund money for athletic budgets to make up losses
- Kansas man says 2nd Pfizer shot left him with rare, temporary paralysis
- Defendant kills himself in courtroom after hearing verdict