GEORGETOWN COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — The Georgetown County Magistrate’s Office and Central Traffic Court are closed for two weeks after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The 14-day closure is effective immediately. According to Georgetown County Public Information Officer Jackie Broach, at least one employee tested positive.
- Horry County performing less than half as many coronavirus tests as start of July
- Horry County woman represents South Carolina in Miss U.S. International pageant
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals
- How move-in day is different for incoming freshmen at Coastal Carolina this year
- Biden, Harris make first appearance as running mates