GEORGETOWN COUNTY, S.C. (WCBD) – First responders are taking on some additional duties in the wake of the outbreak.
The Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office is offering to pick-up and deliver prescription medication for seniors and high-risk residents.
Deputies will begin delivering prescriptions on Monday, March 23 and have already coordinated with pharmacies in Georgetown County on pick-up and delivery of prescription medication.
- Staying hot with not much rain
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Fired VA hospital employee charged with murdering patients
- Unbearable summer heat affects people of color even more during COVID-19 pandemic, lawmakers say
- ‘It was very horrifying’: 4th of July Peachtree Landing boat fire witness helps raise money for victims, family