GEORGETOWN COUNTY, S.C. (WCBD) – First responders are taking on some additional duties in the wake of the outbreak.
The Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office is offering to pick-up and deliver prescription medication for seniors and high-risk residents.
Deputies will begin delivering prescriptions on Monday, March 23 and have already coordinated with pharmacies in Georgetown County on pick-up and delivery of prescription medication.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Conway Police respond to hit-and-run crash involving motorcycle, two taken to hospital
- Man airlifted to hospital after Robeson County shooting
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- President Trump says ‘social distancing’ guidelines extended 30 days to April 30