NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A family is West Nashville is doing their part to help people smile during this very uncertain time.
Rose and Holland, along with their parents, Vanessa and Trey Harris are using a remote control car to deliver care packages to the neighborhood. They strap cookies, along with activities to the top of the toy, and send it off to their neighbors.
They say it’s a creative way to keep their girls connected while social distancing and enlivening everyone’s spirits.
- That’s a mouthful: World’s longest word takes 3.5 hours to pronounce
- 10 years ago Friday, 30 tornados swept across NC, killing 24
- List: The 50 highest-paying jobs in Myrtle Beach
- 3 arrested following shooting near Winthrop University
- Woman charged in deadly hit-and-run of 18-year-old in South Carolina