(WSPA) – Harris Teeter has announced their stores will be closing early each night in order to combat the coronavirus.
The company posted on Twitter Saturday that stores will close at 9 p.m. each night starting Sunday, March 15.
Stores will operate on the new schedule until further notice.
- Police: Woman charged with murdering husband after deadly Florence shooting
- Sun Belt, CCU announce changes to the men’s basketball schedule
- Sun Belt, CCU announce changes to the women’s basketball schedule
- Mail truck flattened by falling tree in North Carolina
- NASA to launch new satellite to improve hurricane forecasting