CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – No decisions have been made yet to close Horry County Schools amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
News13 reached out to the district Sunday, which said that decision would need to be made under direct guidance from the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control or the Department of Education.
The district added in its statement that state agencies are ‘are exploring flexibility in the unlikely event of extended school closures.’
While no decisions have been made at this time, the district said ‘that could change at any time.’
Count on News13 for updates.
- Mike Green recaps freshman season with South Carolina Men’s Basketball team
- Peyton Manning surprises UT communications class with online visit
- Corrections officer in SC tests positive for coronavirus
- Myrtle Beach makes changes to hotel restrictions; golf courses allowed local play
- ‘She didn’t deserve what he did to her’: Daughter reveals messages sent by her mom’s alleged killer