JERUSALEM (AP) – Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office says he will enter self-quarantine after an aide tested positive for coronavirus.
The office says that Netanyahu has undergone a test and will remain in quarantine until he receives the results or is cleared by the health ministry and his personal doctor. His close advisors are also isolating.
His office says the step is a precaution prior to the conclusion of an epidemiological investigation. Netanyahu’s adviser for parliamentary affairs, Rivka Paluch, tested positive. More than 4,300 Israelis have been infected with the new virus and 15 have died.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Horry County man accused of possessing ‘child sexual abuse material’, facing up to 100 years in prison
- Local Spotlight: Roman and Trick Riding at Painted Face Acres with Fairland Ferguson
- Myrtle Beach police release safety plan for Ocean Blvd
- North Carolina infant stabbed in head with screwdriver during fight between parents
- Chicago mayor says ‘F you’ to Trump over tweet encouraging shooting George Floyd protesters