DETROIT (CNN) — Little Caesars is donating one million pizzas to first responders in the next few weeks as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
The pizza chain says pies will be donated to hospitals, police departments, and fire departments. The give-back kicks off Tuesday at the Detroit Medical Center in the company’s hometown.
Little Caesars says these donations could serve up to four million meals.
Starting next Monday, customers can also get in on the action. When they use the Little Caesars app or order online, they have the option to “Pie it Forward” and donate a pizza to a nearby hospital or first responders.
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- CDC investigating Oregon woman’s death after J&J vaccine
- Amber Alert issued for 7-week-old girl abducted from Caswell County
- Judge gives final approval of hospitality fee settlement, ending dispute between Myrtle Beach, Horry County
- Conway Medical Center to move to walk-in vaccination clinic with no appointments needed