Employees at Lowe’s are getting another round of bonuses.
Lowe’s reported that they are giving out $80 million in bonuses to their front-line workers.
Next month, all full-time hourly U.S. associates will get a one time payment of $300.
Part-time and seasonal workers will receive $150.
This is the seventh bonus Lowe’s has offered workers since the pandemic started.
- Vehicle of missing Auburn University student located in 45-year-old cold case
- Lawsuit alleges NC man complied with commands before he was shot, killed by police
- Tornado flips school bus with driver inside
- 17-year-old arrested in connection to South Carolina homicide of man found dead in burned car
- Town of Latta votes for new mayor, town council members