Employees at Lowe’s are getting another round of bonuses.
Lowe’s reported that they are giving out $80 million in bonuses to their front-line workers.
Next month, all full-time hourly U.S. associates will get a one time payment of $300.
Part-time and seasonal workers will receive $150.
This is the seventh bonus Lowe’s has offered workers since the pandemic started.
- A hate crime? Police say men solicited sex from transwomen before shooting, killing them
- CDC seeing more cases of COVID variants across the country as states ease restrictions
- Alabama officially claims the sweet potato as state vegetable
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting