MARLBORO COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A Marlboro County High School cheerleader has tested positive for COVID-19, the district said in a statement Tuesday night.
“Although all social distancing precautions were in place, we have notified the parents of all students involved with our cheerleading squads,” the district said.
All areas where cheerleaders may have been have been disinfected and all practices have been cancelled until further notice, the district said.
The district asks everyone to continue following the guidelines of social distancing, hand washing, and wearing a mask.
- One arrested after shooting incident, hostage situation in Darlington County
- Myrtle Beach tourism industry faces challenges advertising to tourists during pandemic
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Surfside Beach looking to narrow down applicant pool for next Town Administrator