MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — This year’s Myrtle Beach Food Truck Festival has been cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns, the festival said Monday.
The event was scheduled for Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. It is cancelled not only as a precaution, but due to Gov. McMaster’s executive order.
“Everyone’s health and safety takes top priority with COVID-19 still a factor,” the City of Myrtle Beach said.
The city will try and hold the festival in 2021 instead.
LATEST GRAND STRAND HEADLINES:
- Myrtle Beach hairstylist offering free haircuts to front-line workers
- Coroner: 4 killed in deadly crash in Myrtle Beach
- SC teacher advocacy group wants teachers prioritized in next COVID-19 vaccine phase
- Devante Jones leads the way as the CCU men take down Troy, 90-81
- Solicitor talks about uniqueness of charge against couple accused of public sex acts in Myrtle Beach