MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Officials with the SkyWheel Myrtle Beach announced Sunday morning the attraction will be temporarily closed in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
Crews will conduct a deep cleaning and disinfecting of the venue, as well as of the 42 gondolas and offices, a statement posted online read.
The attraction said after the cleaning is over, management will assess and announce a re-opening date.
For a full list of closures and cancellations due to COVID-19, click here.
- Social media influencer charged in 2016 voter suppression scheme
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- South Carolina has 2nd highest number of new COVID-19 cases per capita, White House report shows
- Lumberton man charged after drugs found at motel