MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Officials with the SkyWheel Myrtle Beach announced Sunday morning the attraction will be temporarily closed in light of the coronavirus outbreak.
Crews will conduct a deep cleaning and disinfecting of the venue, as well as of the 42 gondolas and offices, a statement posted online read.
The attraction said after the cleaning is over, management will assess and announce a re-opening date.
For a full list of closures and cancellations due to COVID-19, click here.
- Fauci: New mutation may allow COVID-19 to more easily replicate
- City of Conway to discuss emergency ordinance requiring masks
- Legendary broadcaster Hugh Downs has died at the age of 99
- DHEC: 1,629 new cases of COVID-19, 179 in Horry County
- Marine scientist: Video of ‘cute’ dolphin shows concerning behavior