RALEIGH, N.C.(WNCN) – The highest one-day increase of COVID-19 cases in North Carolina was reported Saturday.
Officials say 1,185 new cases were reported in a 24-hour period.
According to the NCDHHS, a total of 27,673 laboratory confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported across the state.
The number of COVID-19 related deaths increased by 18, bringing the total to 877 on Saturday.
The number of people currently hospitalized is down from 680 to 638.
Officials say 404,157 tests have been completed.
- Police investigate after 8-year-old shot in Mullins
- Woman found dead in Dillon; man charged with domestic violence in separate issue
- A Thanksgiving to remember: Parents meet their son’s lung transplant recipient for the first time
- (1) Gamecocks rout Charleston in season opener, 119-38
- Bicyclist killed after being struck by car in Darlington County