MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The Board of Directors at New Directions of Horry County says it plans to reschedule the annual Compassion through Fashion fundraiser.
The event was scheduled for Saturday at 6 p.m.
New Directions said online it decided to not proceed ‘out of an abdundance of caution’ after monitoring the ongoing coronavirus situation.
The group said it plans to make an announcement in the coming days as to how it will move forward.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Floodwaters from Hurricane Isaias carry Jeep blocks away on Oak Island
- Florence man faces 20 charges of child porn, up to 200 years in prison
- SEC announces new fall preseason practice schedule
- NC Gov. Cooper, emergency management officials giving update on Isaias
- DHEC: 52 additional confirmed deaths in South Carolina reported today