COLUMBUS, OHIO (WCMH) — A Franklin County Public Health spokesperson says a 2-year-old has tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus.
The spokesperson says this is another instance of community spread.
On Tuesday, the first case of community spread was announced in Columbus when it was announced a 23-year-old female with underlying health conditions was confirmed to have the COVID-19 coronavirus.
The first case of COVID-19 in Columbus was announced on Saturday, March 14. Franklin County has two additional cases, including a Columbus firefighter/EMT.
- David Buonviri wins special election to become Briarcliffe Acres mayor
- AP Explains: Trump seizes on dubious Biden-Ukraine story
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- Two men charged with murder in connection with Lumberton shooting