COLUMBUS, OHIO (WCMH) — A Franklin County Public Health spokesperson says a 2-year-old has tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus.
The spokesperson says this is another instance of community spread.
On Tuesday, the first case of community spread was announced in Columbus when it was announced a 23-year-old female with underlying health conditions was confirmed to have the COVID-19 coronavirus.
The first case of COVID-19 in Columbus was announced on Saturday, March 14. Franklin County has two additional cases, including a Columbus firefighter/EMT.
- Authorities investigate shooting in Lake City
- A pleasant end to the weekend
- Pageland Police Chief tests positive for COVID-19
- Carolina Forest grad Tanner Massey helping the masses in the G-League
- Pet of the Weekend: Meet Sauer!