FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — Otis Elevator has confirmed a positive case of COVID-19 at their factory in Florence.
The employee who tested positive is in quarantine at home and employees have been notified, the company said.
Otis Elevator sent the following statement to News13:
- Sen. Marco Rubio teams up with NY Democrat to help veterans exposed to toxic burn pits
- Pee Dee providers scramble after ‘pause’ on J&J vaccine
- GoFundMe page set up after Horry County family finds $40,000 worth of damage in home; kids will not be charged
- ‘There’s nothing we can do about it’: Energy companies deny responsibility for increased flooding in Horry County
- Chance for showers late tomorrow