BEIJING (AP) — News reports say a hotel in southeastern China being used for medical observation of people who had contact with coronavirus patients has collapsed, trapping some 70 people.
There were no immediate reports of deaths. News reports said at least 33 people were rescued from the wreckage of the Xinjia Express Hotel in Quanzhou, a city in Fujian province.
People’s Daily said the 80-room hotel was being used by by the city government for observation of people who had contact with virus patients.
- Living Local Carolina: The HGTC Foundation’s Annual Gala Goes Virtual With Auction Items Open To The Public
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Lawsuit claims Club Malibu and OZ failed to pay rent to Broadway at the Beach
- NC and SC Senators among supporters of bill that would make attacks on police officers a federal crime
- Garth Brooks concert at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte rescheduled for next year