ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WBTW) — Robeson County reported six additional positive COVID-19 cases Monday, bringing the total to 34, according to spokesperson Emily Jones.
The six positive cases were:
- 41-year-old female tested out of state
- 55-year-old male tested out of county; work site had known cases
- 68-year-old female tested out of county
- 32-year-old male tested out of county; work site has known cases
- 33-year-old male tested out of county; same household as previous one
- 34-year-old female tested out of county; same household as previous two
Jones said contact tracing will be done. Robeson County has had two deaths related to COVID-19.
- Clemson keeping men’s track and field, cross country
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- CDC investigating Oregon woman’s death after J&J vaccine
- Amber Alert issued for 7-week-old girl abducted from Caswell County