ROBESON COUNTY, NC (WBTW) – Robeson County is reporting its 7th case of coronavirus.
Robeson County spokesperson Emily Jones says the 7th case is in a Robeson County resident, who tested positive for the virus in a neighboring state.
“The individual acquired the virus from a coworker at the worksite in the neighboring state,” Jones said. “The person is in the age group that has tested positive the most nationally: 18 to 49 years old. The person has not been hospitalized and remains at the residence within the county.”
Jones didn’t specify which state the person tested positive in.
For a full list of cases in NC, visit the NC Dept. of Health and Human Services website here.
- DHEC: 393 new cases of COVID-19 in SC, 13 additional deaths
- ‘Giant rat’ found in drain under Mexico City
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- Drunken driver hits man in Virginia interstate work zone, drives off before running out of gas
- Body found in trunk of burning car near Florida golf course, police say