ROBESON COUNTY, NC (WBTW) – A sixth Robeson County resident has died from COVID-19, the county said in a news release Sunday.
The death was in an 80-year-old man with underlying health conditions at a local hospital, according to county spokesperson Emily Jones.
As of Friday, 236 Robeson County residents had tested positive for COVID-19, Jones said.
A case update for Robseon County is expected Monday.
- After worst travel year on record, national hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Pee Dee pharmacies waiting on vaccine doses
- Woman accused of killing husband in Florence released from jail on bond
- Chase for the Championship | Virginia sends strong message to ACC
- Florence police search for missing man last heard from a month ago