ROBSESON COUNTY, NC (WBTW) – A resident of Robeson County has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the county’s health department.
This is the first positive case of the novel coronavirus reported in the county.
The patient is currently following isolation orders and is at home, a release from the county says. They developed symptoms March 12 after traveling to Washington D.C.
The patient was tested at a local health clinic.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Jackson invited to play in the 2021 Reese’s Senior Bowl
- Horry County Schools finishes installing plexiglass in first school to prevent COVID-19 spread
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Darlington police arrest man accused of throwing 83-year-old woman to ground, taking purse