COLUMBIA, S.C. (WSPA) — South Carolina LT. Governor Pamela Evette announced on Monday she contracted COVID-19.
In a tweet, Evette said she “began feeling unwell on Thursday morning and immediately began to self-quarantine.” Evette’s test came back positive but said she had only minor symptoms and is feeling better.
Evette went on to recommend anyone showing symptoms to get tested immediately.
- Who’s the favorite to be named Super Bowl LV MVP?
- South Carolina Board of Ed disciplined more than 100 teachers in 2020
- Marlboro County Schools to return to hybrid learning
- One year ago today: Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna killed in helicopter crash
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race