COLUMBIA, S.C. (WSPA) — South Carolina LT. Governor Pamela Evette announced on Monday she contracted COVID-19.
In a tweet, Evette said she “began feeling unwell on Thursday morning and immediately began to self-quarantine.” Evette’s test came back positive but said she had only minor symptoms and is feeling better.
Evette went on to recommend anyone showing symptoms to get tested immediately.
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Surfside Beach looking to narrow down applicant pool for next Town Administrator
- Local hospitality, tourism, manufacturing companies look to fill hundreds of jobs
- 2 people hurt after shooting incident in Conway, police ask people to avoid part of city