FAIRMONT/GIBSON, NC (WBTW) – Towns in Robeson and Scotland County have issued curfews amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The Town of Fairmont in Robeson County has declared a state of emergency, according to a Facebook post from the Fairmont Police Department. A town-wide curfew is in effect for those 17 years old and younger from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m.
This curfew doesn’t apply to religious gatherings, traveling to and from work or civic duties.
The Town of Gibson in Scotland County has implemented a town-wide curfew from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m., according to Scotland County government’s Facebook page.
For a full list of changes to local governments, schools, health care facilities, and other events due to the coronavirus outbreak, click here.
- North Myrtle Beach sea turtle patrol finds more than 100 dead hatchlings after hurricane
- Drone video: A look at the damage done to Sea Cabin Pier in Cherry Grove
- Floodwaters from Hurricane Isaias carry Jeep blocks away on Oak Island
- Florence man faces 20 charges of child porn, up to 200 years in prison
- SEC announces new fall preseason practice schedule