LONDON (AP) – British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who was diagnosed with the coronavirus more than a week ago, was admitted to a hospital for tests.
Johnson’s office said he was hospitalized Sunday because he still has symptoms 10 days after testing positive for the virus. Downing St. said it was a “precautionary step” and he remains in charge of the government.
Johnson, 55, has been quarantined in his Downing St. residence since being diagnosed with COVID-19 on March 26.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Judge gives final approval of hospitality fee settlement, ending dispute between Myrtle Beach, Horry County
- Conway Medical Center to move to walk-in vaccination clinic with no appointments needed
- Horry County Police arrest 3 on drug trafficking charges
- Clemson to continue sponsorship of men’s track and field and cross country
- Myrtle Beach area hotel occupancy outpacing pre-pandemic numbers