EASTLAKE, OHIO (WJW/WBTW) — It was a special day for one Northeast Ohio family.
Jeremy Nagy surprised his little brother, Jayson, at Longfellow Elementary School in Eastlake, Ohio on Thursday.
Jayson had no idea Jeremy would be home for Christmas. Video shows an emotional Jayson running across the classroom and jumping into the arms of his older brother.
Jeremy enlisted in the Ohio Army National Guard this summer and has been at basic training since the beginning of November. He is also a University of Cincinnati student and plans to continue his education after training.
He will head back to finish basic training after the new year.
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches
- Scotland County Schools to follow staggered schedule for second nine weeks
- Body of second missing boater recovered in Georgetown County
- Gov. McMaster signs bill to support firefighters with cancer, labels it as occupational disease
- P.F Chang’s files layoff warnings for SC locations, including Myrtle Beach