EASTLAKE, OHIO (WJW/WBTW) — It was a special day for one Northeast Ohio family.
Jeremy Nagy surprised his little brother, Jayson, at Longfellow Elementary School in Eastlake, Ohio on Thursday.
Jayson had no idea Jeremy would be home for Christmas. Video shows an emotional Jayson running across the classroom and jumping into the arms of his older brother.
Jeremy enlisted in the Ohio Army National Guard this summer and has been at basic training since the beginning of November. He is also a University of Cincinnati student and plans to continue his education after training.
He will head back to finish basic training after the new year.
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- South Carolina has 2nd highest number of new COVID-19 cases per capita, White House report shows
- Lumberton man charged after drugs found at motel
- Hobby Lobby to end 40% off coupon at the end of February