EASTLAKE, OHIO (WJW/WBTW) — It was a special day for one Northeast Ohio family.
Jeremy Nagy surprised his little brother, Jayson, at Longfellow Elementary School in Eastlake, Ohio on Thursday.
Jayson had no idea Jeremy would be home for Christmas. Video shows an emotional Jayson running across the classroom and jumping into the arms of his older brother.
Jeremy enlisted in the Ohio Army National Guard this summer and has been at basic training since the beginning of November. He is also a University of Cincinnati student and plans to continue his education after training.
He will head back to finish basic training after the new year.
- What COVID-era travel changes are likely here to stay?
- 82% of Americans want paid maternity leave – making it as popular as chocolate
- Officer saves 15-year-old found shot, heavily bleeding in Charlotte
- Francis Marion University spring commencement features largest class in school history
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people