(WBTW) – Christmas is almost a month away.
It’s a time of giving, so the USPS is giving people the chance to help others and make Santa’s sleigh ride a little less stressful.
It’s called “Operation Santa.” All over the country, kids will send letters to Santa.
Starting Monday, letters to Santa from low-income kids are available for adoption online.
You can pick a letter from places across the country and it’s tax deductible.
Just remember– your gift needs to be mailed out by December 20.
Fore more information, visit USPS’s website here.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- ‘I’m so happy for our kids’: A “dress rehearsal” for COVID-19 protocols at high school football games
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Lumbee Tribe of N.C. hosts groundblessing ceremony for new gymnasium
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump