(WBTW) – Christmas is almost a month away.
It’s a time of giving, so the USPS is giving people the chance to help others and make Santa’s sleigh ride a little less stressful.
It’s called “Operation Santa.” All over the country, kids will send letters to Santa.
Starting Monday, letters to Santa from low-income kids are available for adoption online.
You can pick a letter from places across the country and it’s tax deductible.
Just remember– your gift needs to be mailed out by December 20.
Fore more information, visit USPS’s website here.
- Horry County reports most confirmed COVID-19 cases in one day since July
- Ivanka Trump deposed as part of inauguration fund lawsuit
- North Myrtle Beach band upset they can’t play at state championship game
- Lake View preparing to make a run at an 11th state title on Saturday
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years