(WBTW) – Christmas is almost a month away.
It’s a time of giving, so the USPS is giving people the chance to help others and make Santa’s sleigh ride a little less stressful.
It’s called “Operation Santa.” All over the country, kids will send letters to Santa.
Starting Monday, letters to Santa from low-income kids are available for adoption online.
You can pick a letter from places across the country and it’s tax deductible.
Just remember– your gift needs to be mailed out by December 20.
Fore more information, visit USPS’s website here.
- Proposed bill would put South Carolina porch pirates in jail for up to 15 years
- Video shows 14-year-old boy’s terrifying fall off roof while doing construction; contractor cited
- Prince Philip moved to another hospital to be treated for infection
- ‘Magnet for predators’: Hundreds claim decades of abuse by 150 youth center staffers
- Conway new development attempts to keep up with growing population