(WBTW) – Christmas is almost a month away.
It’s a time of giving, so the USPS is giving people the chance to help others and make Santa’s sleigh ride a little less stressful.
It’s called “Operation Santa.” All over the country, kids will send letters to Santa.
Starting Monday, letters to Santa from low-income kids are available for adoption online.
You can pick a letter from places across the country and it’s tax deductible.
Just remember– your gift needs to be mailed out by December 20.
Fore more information, visit USPS’s website here.
- Researchers develop new test that tells patients what level of COVID-19 to expect
- Marshall University to remove the name of a building named after Confederate Army general
- Palmetto Games rosters set for event on August 22-23 in Sumter
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Body found near Hwy 301 in Dillon County Sunday morning