UPDATE SATURDAY 1:15 P.M. – The Darlington County Coroner has identified the victim in Saturday morning’s shooting.
Ashley Mashelle Boseman, 27, of Darlington died after being shot, according to Darlington County Coroner Todd Hardee.
The incident happened at Boseman’s home after midnight on Ebenezer Road.
Authorities have not yet made any arrests in this case. The Darlington County Sheriff’s Office and Coroner’s Office are still investigating.
An autopsy has been scheduled for Monday. Count on News13 for updates.
DARLINGTON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – One is dead and another is being treated at an area hospital after a homicide that occurred at a home in the 1300 block of Ebenezer Road early Saturday morning.
Darlington County Sheriff’s Deputies are investigating the homicide that happened at around 1 a.m.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Trinity Collegiate crowned SCISA Class 3A Boys State Champions
- Coastal uses long ball to top No. 23 West Virginia
- Doctor appears in court video call while performing surgery
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment