SOCASTEE, SC (WBTW) – The body of a kayaker that went missing on November 7 has been found.
According to the Horry County Coroner’s Office, the body of 37-year-old Wade Barnes was recovered from the Waccamaw River on Friday, not far from Peachtree Landing. His body was recovered by SC-DNR officers.
The Coroner’s Office has ruled his death as an accidental drowning.
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds
- No. 1 Clemson wakes up late to beat Syracuse 47-21
- A rainy start to our Sunday
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop So. Carolina, 52-24
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus