LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – The man who died after being struck by a train in Lake City has been identified.
Florence Co. Coroner Keith von Lutcken identified the man as Thomas Fulmore, 45, of Lake City. Fulmore was hit by a train early Thursday and his body was found on Acline Street near the intersection of Beauregard Street.
This incident is still under investigation. No further details are available at this time.
Count on News13 for updates as we work to learn more.
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges, judge rules
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Man wanted for two South Carolina murders arrested in Maryland
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport