MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Tanger Outlets and The American Red Cross are teaming up to help meet the demand for blood at the local area hospitals.
Due to the increased need for blood, Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach on HWY 17 and American Red Cross Blood Services will host a blood drive on June 19 from 9 a.m – 3 p.m. in Suite 815, between Vineyard Vines and The North Face outlets.
During the blood drive, American Red Cross Blood Services will also be testing donations for COVID-19 antibodies.
To pre-register to donate visit their website by clicking here, or day-of-event walk-ins are welcome.
- National security leaders say China is trying to hack U.S. healthcare companies to find COVID-19 vaccine
- Thomas keeps clean card for 2-shot lead at Muirfield Village
- UPDATE: Horry County Police say missing woman has been found safe
- Heinz kit turns ketchup, mayo into frozen treats
- Notre Dame Cathedral to be rebuilt without modern touches