MURRELLS INLET, SC (WBTW) – A Murrells Inlet man is wanted for multiple restaurant burglaries in which large amounts of high-value seafood were stolen.
Miles Moran Moses, 58, of Murrells Inlet, is wanted on three counts of second-degree burglary in reference to the burglaries, according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office.
John Robert Lentine, 58, of Murrells Inlet, was taken into custody in connection with this case. Lentine has been charged with obstruction of justice and remains at the Georgetown County Detention Center, pending a bond hearing.
Anyone with information about Moses’ location is asked to call Investigator Hank Carrison at 843-436-6058.
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply
- Officials to appeal judge’s order not requiring witness signatures on absentee ballots
- DHEC announces 613 new COVID-19 cases, 25 more deaths
- Woman dies in Robeson County house fire
- 1 charged with armed robbery in Loris, 2 still wanted