CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach woman died on Christmas Eve, 10 days after a crash in Conway.
Tamara Willard with the Horry County Coroner’s Office told News13 Tuesday night that Ronda Andrews, 39, died. Willard said she died at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center around 5:30 a.m. from injuries sustained in a single-vehicle crash.
That crash happened on Cates Bay Highway at Dew Lane in Conway. It occurred around 4 a.m. on December 14.
- Two college freshmen ditch school, go on nationwide fishing trip
- CCU women’s basketball season opener cancelled after positive COVID tests on USC Aiken team
- Drivers asked to avoid Hwy 9 in Longs after multi-vehicle crash
- White House Christmas Tree arrival kicks off holiday traditions in DC
- NC driver dies in I-85 crash after being ejected from car, hit by tractor-trailer