CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach woman died on Christmas Eve, 10 days after a crash in Conway.
Tamara Willard with the Horry County Coroner’s Office told News13 Tuesday night that Ronda Andrews, 39, died. Willard said she died at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center around 5:30 a.m. from injuries sustained in a single-vehicle crash.
That crash happened on Cates Bay Highway at Dew Lane in Conway. It occurred around 4 a.m. on December 14.
- Businesses near The Murrells Inlet Marshwalk struggle to say open
- ‘It’s a crucial time’: Coronavirus lockdown strands Myrtle Beach family in Colombia while adopting child
- Georgetown police search for man considered to be armed and dangerous
- College Board offering free virtual AP Exam prep; exams to be taken online in May
- Reports: Country artist John Prine dead at 73 after battle with COVID-19