HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — Two Horry County residents were arrested Saturday during a traffic stop along I-95 in North Carolina after police find 6 1/2 kilos of cocaine.
According to the Nash County Sheriffs Office, it occurred at 4:00 p.m. along Interstate 95 Southbound at the 143 mile marker.
Shackeel Aaron Coleman, 29, of Conway is charged with two counts of Trafficking in Cocaine, Conspiracy to Traffic Cocaine, and maintaining a vehicle for controlled substances.
Yenitza Elisse Coleman, 27, of Myrtle Beach is charged with two counts of Trafficking in Cocaine and Conspiracy to Traffic Cocaine.
Shackeel and Yenitza Coleman are currently incarcerated in the Nash County Detention Center.
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- Sun Belt releases Women’s Basketball schedule
- Future of Horry County’s road maintenance fee uncertain
- Woman accused of dragging 2 kids from car into Darlington County pond released from jail on bond
- Josh Duggar’s attorneys accuse government of withholding evidence in child porn case