HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — Two Horry County residents were arrested Saturday during a traffic stop along I-95 in North Carolina after police find 6 1/2 kilos of cocaine.
According to the Nash County Sheriffs Office, it occurred at 4:00 p.m. along Interstate 95 Southbound at the 143 mile marker.
Shackeel Aaron Coleman, 29, of Conway is charged with two counts of Trafficking in Cocaine, Conspiracy to Traffic Cocaine, and maintaining a vehicle for controlled substances.
Yenitza Elisse Coleman, 27, of Myrtle Beach is charged with two counts of Trafficking in Cocaine and Conspiracy to Traffic Cocaine.
Shackeel and Yenitza Coleman are currently incarcerated in the Nash County Detention Center.
- Comer subpoenas Hunter Biden’s bank records
- iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max have an overheating problem, some users say
- GoFundMe set up for 13-year-old shot to death in Robeson County
- Ohio football coach says he was forced to resign after ‘Nazi’ play call
- Marion County deputies on scene of ‘active investigation’ near Latta