HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — Two Horry County residents were arrested Saturday during a traffic stop along I-95 in North Carolina after police find 6 1/2 kilos of cocaine.
According to the Nash County Sheriffs Office, it occurred at 4:00 p.m. along Interstate 95 Southbound at the 143 mile marker.
Shackeel Aaron Coleman, 29, of Conway is charged with two counts of Trafficking in Cocaine, Conspiracy to Traffic Cocaine, and maintaining a vehicle for controlled substances.
Yenitza Elisse Coleman, 27, of Myrtle Beach is charged with two counts of Trafficking in Cocaine and Conspiracy to Traffic Cocaine.
Shackeel and Yenitza Coleman are currently incarcerated in the Nash County Detention Center.
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Horry County Police seek help in locating woman last heard from Monday morning
- Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail: ‘This is not a reality show’
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream