MURRELLS INLET, SC (WBTW) — The 5th annual Murrells Inlet Chicken Bog Challenge will be back this year with safety guidelines in place.
The event will be held from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. at Uncle Tito’s in Murrells Inlet.
Cooking teams will compete for the title as Murrells Inlet Chicken Bog Champion. There will be 15 teams this year with safety guidelines in place to ensure a fun, safe event for all.
Event wristbands will be sold to sample all of the recipes.
This is a family and pet friendly event.
Fleet Specialties is sponsoring the event to benefit the Surf Dreams Foundation.
You can use this link for more information.
- Child tax credit: Enhanced credit could be extended through 2025
- Man says 7-year-old daughter ’embarrassed’ after student, then teacher cut her hair
- A warm & windy afternoon followed by a cool down
- Tidelands Health extends hours for walk-ins without appointments at regional vaccination sites
- Derek Chauvin booked into maximum-security prison following conviction, awaiting sentencing