ROBESON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Thanks to a special donation, inmates in Robeson County will now be able to mask up against COVID-19.
A donation of 8,000 orange masks, specially made for inmates, was delivered to the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Wednesday, according to a post from the department on Facebook.
“We were pleased to accept them and will distribute them throughout the detention center and to any new incoming inmates,” the office said in the post.
The masks were made by the same company that has been instrumental in providing masks to sports organizations like the NBA, according to the office.
- North Carolina, Catawba tribe, ink casino revenue agreement
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Estes Park cafe
- McMaster comments on SC vaccine progress, ‘Still much more to be done.’
- UPDATE: Son arrested for murder of parents
- 2 injured after police car drives through crowd at race