UPDATE: 10 A.M. MONDAY:
Bobby Joe Martin, 39, was booked into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center around 2:05 a.m. on March 22, according to booking records. No bail has been set and he remains in the center.
UPDATE 3 P.M. – Martin has been taken into custody by police, according to HCPD.
HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Police in Horry County are looking for a man wanted for multiple charges, the department said on social media.
Bobby Joe Martin, 39, of Loris is wanted for assault and malicious damage charges, according to Horry County police. Police consider him to be armed and dangerous.
He is known to frequent the Loris and Galivants Ferry area and may be driving a burgundy pickup truck with some damage and missing bumpers.
He is about 6’3” and 220 pounds.
Anyone with information about Martin is asked to call 843-248-1520. Count on News13 for updates.
- Jimmie Johnson 1st NASCAR driver to test positive for virus
- ‘We are allowed to refuse service’: Myrtle Beach venues enforce face mask policy for 4th of July weekend
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Fireworks return to Mount Rushmore
- PHOTOS: New Springmaid Pier designed to survive Cat 4 storm