UPDATE: 10 A.M. MONDAY:
Bobby Joe Martin, 39, was booked into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center around 2:05 a.m. on March 22, according to booking records. No bail has been set and he remains in the center.
UPDATE 3 P.M. – Martin has been taken into custody by police, according to HCPD.
HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Police in Horry County are looking for a man wanted for multiple charges, the department said on social media.
Bobby Joe Martin, 39, of Loris is wanted for assault and malicious damage charges, according to Horry County police. Police consider him to be armed and dangerous.
He is known to frequent the Loris and Galivants Ferry area and may be driving a burgundy pickup truck with some damage and missing bumpers.
He is about 6’3” and 220 pounds.
Anyone with information about Martin is asked to call 843-248-1520. Count on News13 for updates.
- CCU: ‘Test-optional’ policy enacted for for fall 2021 applicants
- Green Sea man ID’d as person killed after car ran off road, struck ditch, overturned in Horry Co.
- Coroner’s office identifies 2 people killed after pick-up truck hits tree in Horry County
- COVID-19 cases double in a week in El Paso-Juarez area
- Augusta National Golf Club targeting November for Masters Tournament