CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Coastal Carolina University reported 79 new student cases and three new employee cases of COVID-19 on campus.
In the week of Sept. 10 through Sept. 16, CCU has received positive tests for 79 students and three employees, according to data posted on their website.
The total number of positive cases so far on campus since June 8 is 265. The cumulative numbers reflect the combined totals of all University symptomatic testing results, regular surveillance testing results of student-athletes per NCAA guidelines, and positive test results reported by students and employees, according to the university.
CCU said on their website, they may not be aware of all tests taken by University employees or students.
- 100-year-old WWII veteran shares secrets of longevity, success
- North Carolina woman goes to vote; told she’s ineligible because she’s dead
- North Myrtle Beach police investigate early morning shots fired call
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Trump spokesperson says armed men outside Florida early voting location were not hired by campaign