FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – The City of Florence’s State of Emergency related to the Coronavirus, has been extended an addition 60 days.
Florence City Council voted Monday to extend the State of Emergency, which will also require city council meetings to continue to be conducted via Zoom instead of in person.
- Third-party candidate backs Graham in tightening SC race
- ‘Murder Hornet’ sightings confirmed in Washington State
- NASA’s new $23 million titanium space toilet ready to blast off for testing
- Horry County Schools to operate with limited face-to-face instruction until Oct. 16
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act